Yesterday I did not work out, i rested. My throat is swollen and it hurts to swallow. I have no appetite and no desire to do anything. I had to take tiago tot he doc yesterday but i made papa drive, of which I always drive, but then i felt even more sick with motion sickness and such. I had some soup and passed during nap time yesterday. Those sleeps where you wake up and have no idea where you are, lol! It was great. I got some energy after that and cleaned the house and was about to work out for 30 mins but thought resting was a better idea. How ever I didnt know I would wake up this morning and feel worse. Tiago is worse too but the doc says its allergies. His cough is so deep its not allergies but docs have to tell you something. So we will sit here today, on the couch, have some soup and tim hortons hot chocolate and hope i feel better this evening. So much for my 30 straight days, lol! Im 3 for 5 so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment