Friday, September 11, 2009

Shred day 1 (again)

After having my mom in town for a week and then going to Miami for a week, I feel like I have not worked out in a month and i probably havnt. I figure I got about 1 month till we go to San Diego and I am going to work out EVERY single day till then. It is my pledge and final effort, i want this to get me rolling for when I get back to San Diego because there I will work out like i was last winter with canyons hikes, 121 stairs, runs on the grass and walks on the beach. I have had my fun for the last month now its time to work.

So I did my 20 mins shred work out and then walked for 20 mins which is equal to 2 miles. I was shocked how hard and out of breath I was. Just shows how out of shape I am. All good, just more of a challenge. I took a picture of myself before I worked out and will post it, then take another one in 30 days to compare. I dont expect much but i have always wanted to do it, so im finally doing it.

2 comments:

Karin said...

30 Day Shred? I'm doing those too!
Finally got up the courage to go up to level 2 on Sunday (after 2 weeks of level 1).

Heather said...

Karin- thanks for reading and commenting. I did shred ti day 26 then stopped. I really like it.
-h