The weather has turned cold and of course we were out in it till 11pm on Friday night for papa's game. Both kids have coughs and while my throat is not swollen any more (thanks tim horton coffee) i now have a cough and horrible runny nose. Im still not eating great, barely eat all day then a huge dinner that papa cooks. I have been going to bed early and waking up as late as I can. Its crazy, but my knee has been hurting a lot too. Even just driving or laying in bed, i feel it throbbing. I got the x-rays done on Friday, 3 to be exact and will go over the results with my doc this Thursday. Keep ya posted. I miss working out, i really do. I feel like i have done nothing all day if i dont work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment