So yesterday was papa's birthday and I can make the excuse that I had no time to work out, which is completely true but that doesnt excuse my lack of good eating. How ever it was his birthday, only happens once a year, so what ever he wanted we ate. So as soon as both kids were awake, I rushed them out the door and to McDonalds so papa could sleep in. But that meant pancakes, hash browns, an egg mcmuffin and orange juice. We got home pass noon and papa left at one, I had to shower, pack and get all 3 of ready and we were out the door by 1:45pm so I could drive around an extra 30 mins so the kids could have some what of a nap before papa's game at 3pm.
Then after the game we went out to dinner at an asian place of which i only ate about half my plate because I didnt like it, lol! But THEN.... we came home and made birthday cake of which of course I ate that too. Holy heck right?
Its ok... days over, new day today. I woke up and before I even turned on the computer I did the dishes, swept, laundry and vacuumed. Then papa took the kids to the library and I stayed home and worked out. I did level 1 of shred again, thats 3 days out of 4 now, then the next 30 mins I did cardio of walking, running and dancing for 30 mins. I muted the tv and had my head phones and rocked out. I LOVED it! Was hoping to get a 2nd workout in, but im tired and have to take Thais to gym class. So I will just let yesterday go move on. Cant be too hard on yourself plus the main point is I bounced right back, thats the most important and I am dang proud of that.
Came back to add I had special k for bfast, cottage cheese and carrots for lunch, 5 cashews, and saved it all for dinner. We made tacos in honor or the charger games! Going to have 3 bites of cake too, lol!
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment