I went to the doc today for my follow up about my x-rays and of course my x-rays were normal. Good thing my knee cap or knee wasnt broken.... i knew the x-ray would show nothing but you have to follow the steps of the insurance. Im telling this American insurance thing is killing me. Oh well, I GOT to get my knee right. So the doc referred to me to Ortho, which is another doctor who specializes in joints and muscles and what not. He asked me if I had a preference, so I asked if the doctor who did Papa's knee surgery was possible and he said sure. So I will call in 3 working days, on Tuesday and make an appt to see him. Im really excited because I know he is the best at what he does. Sadly we might be leaving next week and moving back to San Diego, so just as I get so close, I might have to start all over. We shall see. How ever in good news, I got weighed again and have only gained half a pound. Thats without working out, so thats also good and bad, lol! Stuck in limbo but we shall see....
No comments:
Post a Comment