One of my latins workout buddies posted a new challenge on facebook and i have no idea the rules or anything but i signed up for it of course. Im always up for challenges and new ideas. When I know more I will post it. But the idea is to walk 45 miles between Oct 1st and Oct 31st. So i figure a little over a mile a day or 2.5 miles one day and none the next. It just totally seems up my alley. When I know more i will post.
Papa's team lost tonight which means his season is over and we will be moving out of Ny by this friday. I cant call about my new knee doc till tuesday but hope they can get me in before we leave and get the mri. Then I can leave and get the results and go from there. I have already paid my Ny insurance till Nov so thats all good. But its going to be a hectic week, I will check in when I can. We will be driving to PA on Friday, staying a few days and storing our things, then flying to San Diego, hopefully on Wednesday the 7th to be in San Diego by Thais's actual 4th birthday. How ever once in SD, if my knee is ok, I have so many great places and people to work out with. I also have so many bad foods to eat, lol!
We shall see, one day at a time. God has a plan for us and we are just trying to follow it the best way we know how and thats with love, happiness and being together as a family.
Back at it
9 years ago
3 comments:
I like the "God has a plan for us..." part. Nicely put. :)
in and out. one trip that's all i'm saying. lol
xo
Karin- thank you, I truly believe it.
Gina- it sounds so simple, I wish girl!
-h
Post a Comment