Monday, July 6, 2009

Rough weekend

So i was really seeing a difference in my body using the 30 day work out till i collapsed around day 25. Since then I have been half ass working out. I work out like 2 days in a row, then not for 2 days. well I worked out friday and not saturday, or sunday but back at it today. And since I ate such sweet stuff all weekend because we had out of town guests, i felt like i was on vacation with lots of beer too. So that meant this morning, i worked out super hard. i always feel like its my punishment, if i drink, i have to work out extra hard the next day, but i have no hang overs so it must work. I even threw away some home made rice crispie treats today, i ate over half the pan and knew i was going to eat the rest of the pan till they were gone so i just tossed them. i have never done that before, it was very hard but i knew it was best. I also finally used my weights for the 1st time today and wow what a difference. While Im doing squats im lifting weights over my head or in front of me to work my arms too. My exercise tv channel wasnt working today so I didnt have the same intensity as usual and it took my 90 mins to do what i usually do in 45 or 60, but it got done. I wont allow my self to watch my soap operas on the dvr unless i am working out. im trying anything and everything to get my butt up and in gear as you can see, lol! I just hope it will work, i hate doing all this work for nothing. I think it is time to finally step in a scale and see what my results are. Half of me is afraid but half of me is excited. we will see. For now i just keep plugging along this for ever lasting tale of trying to lose weight.

No comments: