Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I do drink

I believe in superstitions and I have some crazy OCD habits that I have been trying to break but drinking at a rhinos soccer game is just as normal now as waking up in the morning, especially when the beers are only $2. But I have made a pack with myself that for every night that I drink, i have to wake up the next morning and work out extra hard. Today was that case, I worked out for close to 2 hrs. I used my weights, i did 30 day shred, i did pilates and i used the band. It was a very hard work out but i feel so much better afterwards, no hang over, no laziness, just proud i can drink and work out early the next day. Probably cancel each other for calories but at least im not just drinking and not work out. Its something!

No comments: