Im really getting excited about using my weights and bands to work out, but i dont want to do them every day, so just did pilates yesterday and today i went back to weights. I did more than i have ever done before. I would rotate arms and legs till i couldnt do anymore. Granted im going super slow and taking breaks to tend to the kids but im still getting it down. Finally at the end I did 500 sit ups, not just one type but every 25 or 50, i would change it to a different one till i finally got to 500. Strangely enough im not that sore. Which means i have to do even more next time.
I feel like i am working out and have been for so long and have very little success. It is so hard not being able to run because of my knee but i have to keep trying. I do think my knee is getting better, im able to do some squats and more and more. At some point I'd love to go back to the coach to 5k program. I did that in Montreal and Vancouver and loved it. For now, I got my weights and bands and dvr, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment