I did so many weights this morning that i pulled my bicep in my right arm. As i type i have it wrapped with ice. It hurts to lift it or do anything with it. My knee also isnt feeling great. So with my body giving out on me, i have to step it up in other ways. So i really watching my food right now. I have ben lazy with finishing the kids plates because I hate throwing away food or taking a bite of this or that. So this week or for how ever long it lasts, no more of those extra bites.
So far today i ate
bfast- special k
snack- nutz
lunch- carrots w/ ranch, watermelon, 3 oz grilled chicken
snack- tablespoon peanut butter
dinner- lean cuisine
snack- glass of milk ( i assume)
water- 70 oz (maybe more, nights not over)
i will work out tomorrow but will do more pilates and legs and abs.
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment