after so many weights yesterday, i wanted to give my body a break, so i went back to pilates. i used to do pilates before i even had kids. Yes I have had issues with my body for a long time, but i got to tell you, i got the same amount of a work out today with no weights as i did yesterday with weights. I love pilates, its not all about sweating but it is a work out. I also went swimming yesterday which im sure is adding to my soreness. i read some of my work out magazines this morning and im going to try those work outs too. i get so bored so fast that i always have to try new things. so this one says better buns in 2 wks, so thats what im going to start trying, stuff from the mags. we shall see....
No comments:
Post a Comment