I still didnt want to try my arm yet, so I have seen the walk in your living room programs on free work out tv, so I tried that. I did the 1 mile because its only 15 mins, but they have 5 min warm up and 5 min warm down, so its really 25 mins. They also have 2 mile and 3 mile but it was over 45 mins and the morning is the only time I get to watch my shows, so i walked the entire 1 hr episode of Big Brother. Its not just walking though, its knee lifts, leg curls, front kicks and slide side to side, so I did that for the ondemand show and for big brother. Im assuming it was close to 3 or 4 miles. If I did 1 mile in 15 mins with the show, then walked for another 45- 60 mins, is at least a couple miles. When I finally sat down to let Thais play on papa's computer, my legs were all twitching and still moving. It was great!
food (so far)
special k, strawberries, pico de galo with tortilla chips,
No comments:
Post a Comment