Thats right I ran in place today. Instead of walking, i pumped it up a bit and ran and did jumping jacks. I was feeling so good that i even lifted weights with both arms and did some push ups. Nothing major but some, its a start. I only had about 30 mins before we had to get the kids to last day of summer camp but man i felt good. Cant wait for tomorrow.
I am posting a pix of me before we went tot he pool yesterday, i think i look like a heifer but at that moment i felt great and good enough to take a picture, only to see the photo and wonder how i look like that because I dont feel like that, but im posting it anyways. My kids sure look cute in them, so thats the main reason im posting them.

2 comments:
You look fabulous.
Thanks! I feel like im close but just not there yet.
-h
Post a Comment