Friday, May 13, 2011

Stairs

I finally made it back to the stairs that I have a love hate relationship with. 111 up taking 125 steps including the platforms and 125 down. I did it 7 times this morning. I could have done ore but i ran into 2 different friends at 2 different times and spent mote time talking then walking and I am only allowed to work out for 1 hr but 7 was enough. After 4 I got vertigo at the top and felt dizzy so I went to the bottom and sat and my legs were shakin but i got back up 3 more times. I wanted 8 but this lady would not stop talking so leaving was my only way to get out of there. I even ran a little back home. I have ran twice now not including today. Trying to work out every other day but as usual life gets in the way thats why i woke up and did the stairs 1st thing this morning but now I am exhausted and dont want to do anything the rest of the day.

Eating is going ok, pretty habitual now. I did have an all you can eat pizza and salad bar yesterday but then didnt eat the rest of the day because honestly i wasnt hungry. 3 pieces of pizza and 2 plates of salad but i was loving the salad and even papa said how proud of me he was. I honestly like salad now.

I am out of maternity clothes and back in size 8 and 10's and even those are loose but all my saggy skin gets in the way on my belly, so i will probably stay in these sizes till i get it toned up but that wont be awhile because that pain i have in my upper ab, will not go away till i am done breast feeding because the doc told me yesterday i need antinflamatories to help it but i cant take those till Im not breast feeding which i wont stop just to take drugs. It sucks but thats the way it goes i guess : (

I have posted this photo before but it still amazes me

2 comments:

Corinne said...

woah vertigo.

Heather said...

tell me about it lol!