Wednesday, May 4, 2011

161

Yeah baby, just had to wait 24 hrs to get rid of the bad stuff in my body. Thats why i like to weigh in on Tuesday so my body can recover from the bad stuff i had on the weekend. I also gave away (let borrow) all my pregnancy clothes so i cant cheat and wear them. Today i fit into my regular pair of jeans shorts. Its been a long time since i wore these. I tried them on about 2 weeks ago and they didnt fit. I still have lots of flab and fatty skin that needs toning but that will come. Im still super nervous about having enough milk for the baby but she is 13 pounds with a double chin, so i think we are ok for now. As long as im only losing 1-3 pounds a week, i think thats resonable and responsible.

No comments: