Not looking forward to the morning and stepping on the scale. I have been snacking on cookies all day and after being at the beach yesterday we came home and ate everything we could get our hands on. Since doing the stairs I have stuck in bed, my legs are so sore and can not bend. It hurts so bad so no walking or any type of cardio. The scale will not be kind in the morning. I did meatless monday but ate all pasta all day. In good news though, Tatiana finally had a much needed cleansing of her bowels if you know what I mean. Tough call but it is my bday week, so Im cutting myself some slack. My grandma is coming into town for a week and her bday is May also and we have lots of free meals to catch up on, this will be another bad week for the scale but great food and bday memories with my abuela!
No comments:
Post a Comment