Tuesday weigh ins are really keeping me in line here. I enjoy the habit of it now. I am sort of obsessed with it but at least its only weekly and not daily.
I am in complete shock here with my weight. I ate like crap this week. i went out to eat with my grandma on many occasions and then while out of town, i ate all my favs. When I landed on Sunday I was a good 5 pounds over and I felt really bloated. I tried to eat well on Monday and drink lots of water, I always think of Monday as my cleansing day but girl friend showed up with home made cookies, i of course ate plenty of those but had some cherries too lol! Evens out right?
I am hoping to play soccer this week, maybe even twice. We shall see if the baby lets me. Im still in a daze with my aunts death, but im trying to concentrate on food and working out since it seems to give me the most joy along with time with my babies.
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment