Monday, May 9, 2011

Runnin

Went running again today, I found a new hill that I love, it only takes a few minutes to run up but to me and my limited amount of time, i'd rather run up a hill for 10 minutes then walk or run flat for 10 minutes, its an amazing burn, i love it! I felt good too and i really pushed myself, i was literally yelling things I hear on biggest loser, "Go, go go, you can do it, push yourself, now or never, just to the next next tree, 5 more steps" It felt amazing and Im not that sore now.


Sadly that weird spot on my upper stomach is still sore and i have called my doc and have an appt in 2 days. Hoping to get some answers on that.

I have my way in tomorrow, i did good all week and blew it on mothers day sunday as usual. Oh well, we will see what the scare says tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Oh i watched a bunch of tv this weekend, it was nice to not have any plans but i want to challenge myself to be open to more foods. Im typing them just so I can come back and read it later. Egg plant, basil, sweet potatoes, lentils, brussel sprouts, ginger, parsley to name a few. I am noticing things like this on my packaging. "Made with milk from cows not treated with growth hormones" and "Certified free from pesticides"


I also saw this thing called 20yearsyounger.com and they talked about exercise, eating right, taking care of your skin but most importantly getting 7-9 hrs of sleep a night. Now that I need to work on since I have a 2 month old lol!

No comments: