Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ran

I actually ran today for the first time, and I mean run run not just a fast walk, and up hill at that. It felt funny at first but then as I kept going, it felt really good and i was pushing myself farther and farther and when I would stop to walk I just wanted to keep running so I kept going and began running again. Finally a few blocks from my house I walked and I could feel I was tired and sore already. I had to hurry and shower and eat because I knew once I sat I wouldnt move again and true enough I didnt move again lol! I only gone 1 hour, as I didnt take the baby with me and I dont like to be gone too long from her and I have to account in my shower before she gets hungry again. So doing some math i weighed 197 at birth and am now 161, thats 36 pounds. LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

WTG! Congrats on the run

Heather said...

Thanks Corinne, i was very proud of myself!