Tuesday, May 3, 2011

163

Yep 163.0 to even make it worse, I was so hoping it would be 162.9, i was thinking I would go get a hair cut then weight myself just to lose the .01 I did great all weekend and blew it on Monday. Silly me, thats ok... start over again. I used to struggle to eat 3 fruits or veggies a day, let me tell ya for dinner tonight, i had apples, bananas, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and corn to name a few. Our fridge and cupboards and getting bare which is a great thing because it gives me less options of junk to eat when im wanting something. If I dont buy it, i cant eat it. Still got a ways to go but slowly my habits are becoming better and better. Still need to work on time management to make time for me to work out but thats something I have struggled with since becoming a mom. Nothing new there.

No comments: