back on my spinach salad, took a 2week break but its just an easy and good tasting solution to eating. I added flavored almonds, cheese and my new fav..... baby cherry tomatoes! Oh my gosh I could eat the entire container of those by themselves. So yummy and 13 of them for 35 calories with 0 sodium. LOVE LOVe LOVE! Bfast is still bagel flat with peanut butter and now a banana with 32 oz water. Lunch is cottage cheese with almonds and those tomatoes and dinner will be fish with veggies. We (my mom and i) are going to continue fish fridays even though we are not in lent anymore for its a good way to keep fish in our diet and when i remember we will do meatless Mondays. Im so happy about my diet, because its all food I like and i am not keeping myself from anything. At Thais's school today they had muffins for mothers day and of course I grabbed the chocolate one lol!
I am not too sore from yesterdays run, less than I thought I would be. The only real sore part is where my scar is, those muscles underneath, like the bottom two of the 6 pack, Feeling pretty good otherwise, except I passed out last night, with all the lights on, kids in my bed, tv on... i dont even remember falling asleep, just remembering waking up lol! Loved running though but wont push myself again till im not sore.
Im excited, to know i have lost 36 pounds in 8 weeks, i feel like im on the biggest loser, lol!
ps- blew it for dinner, yes i had fish and veggies but i had so much bread and water i feel bloated like 6 months pregnant, my stomach is so hard. Well Im hoping it will be gone by Tuesday but I know I still have Mothers day to get through and my birthday is next week. Got to find a middle some where
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment