Im not doing too great but its tough because the baby was having problems pooping and I know that is exactly my fault. I am trying to lose weight but I cant put myself first right now, I have to eat what I know will help feed my baby and by best for her too. I am forcing myself to drink water and stay away from too many new foods for her. I dont milk or chinese food are good for her system and i had chinese 3 days in a row. So that is gone now. I know the pb bagel in the morning and spinach salad for lunch work so im sticking to that. This morning I had made a spinach omelette sort of like my salads, i add what ever is in the fridge to it. I am proud though that I am making myself breakfast not just having a bowl of cereal like I used to.
This weekend was a lot of events and a lot of free food. Saturday we did an egg hunt which had free popcorn, i didnt have any but it was there. Then we went to a twins bday party where they served subway sandwiches, i had turkey and some side salads but i was inhaling the veggie and fruit trays. i was asked if i wanted cake about 10 times since they had 2 cakes and i said no over and over again. That evening i went to a welcome baby party where they served street tacos, i had 2 small chicken one with some mexican rice. Yesterday we were at the beach for 8 hrs i hardly ate or drank anything came home and had several pieces of pizza and pb bagels and even chocolate dessert. I know not great but it is what it is. back to eating good today but the weekend was rough. See what the scale says tomorrow.
update- i had a meatless monday and skipped lunch to have dinner of spinach and strawberry salad. My new rules is going to be finish one fruit/ veggie before buying another. I am so tempted to buy watermelon and strawberries but really i should just buy 1 then when i eat it all buy the other. Same with spinach, asparagus and artichoke but i will only buy one then go buy the other, even if 2 are on sale.
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment