THE BAD- i eat great during the week, all salads and small portions, no sweets or cookies, but come weekend, we are so busy i grab what i can and today being Easter, after 2 days of being at papa's beach soccer tournament, I inhaled a lot of food today. It's like all the work I do, it gone come weekend and even if I do good monday and tuesday before weigh in, it doesnt do me any good. I have to make this a 6.5 day thing and allow myself a little freeness but still do well. I know Im still doing better than i was because even at the beach I didnt buy anything but tiago's kettle corn and i packed granola bars and pb sandwiches and only had water, so better but still not great.
Looking forward to really working out this week, not looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment