So I started counting calories on Tuesday, then counted calories and sodium on Wednesday and didnt count anything today mainly because I need a scale to get the right measurements for calories. Also once again I am cooking and eating food I bought thinking they were healthy and now finding out they are ok but not great, so I will not buy them again but i refuse to just throw them away, such as certain frozen veggies that contain tons of sodium and certain jellos that contain more calories than i had thought once i add in my 2 cup of whole fat milk. And no I will never give up my whole fat milk so dont even mention it. And I went to baskin robbins 31 cent night which is only once a yr so yes I had ice cream and it was chocolate and tasted even better because I had given up chocolate for lent for 46 days!
I walked for 90 minutes around the dirt track pushing the stroller and today i walked for 60 minutes to and from the grocery store as I went and bought dinner and brought it back in the bottom of the stroller. I have always wanted to do that and never have till today! Yeah me!
Wednesday
bfast- bagel w/pb cal230/ sodium 360
32 oz water 1/2 orange
lunch- 2 artichoke w/mayo& butter cal 300 sod 500 32 oz water
dinner- steak, veggies, milk cal400 sod 400 (give or take since not sure how much steak i had)
desert- 1 scoop pb and chocolate cookie dough 1 scoop
Th
bagel w/pb, banana, 32 oz water
lunch- watermelon, strawberries, stick of cheese 32 oz water
dinner- chicken, veggies, pasta, milk
dessert- 3 spoon full of jello
No comments:
Post a Comment