Dont ask me how I lost 2 pounds because I have no clue. I ate great all week but blew it on the weekend with it being Easter of course. I jumped on the scale Sunday night after eating and it said 169, i was very sad and discouraged but Monday morning i got on and it was 168, i went pee and it was 167 i then went poop and it was 166. I didnt eat all day because honestly I was not hungry with al the food i ate the day before and then we went for a walk and i played a little soccer with the kids. When I got home I was 165. I thought ok, good enough and i had water melon and strawberries with whip cream for dinner and a bowl of edamame with lots of water. To my surprise I woke up this morning, went pee and got on the scale to happily find a 163. YEAH!!!So like I said, Sunday night to Tuesday morning and a 6 pound difference. I have no idea how. So today I am back to counting calories, I dont do it for as much weight loss but mainly because it keeps me from 1- nibbling on extras pieces of food like the kids crust or 3 gold fish because i dont know how to add them up in calories, and 2- it makes me measure my food and i really think about how much i am eating.
bfast- bagel flat 110, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter 190 = 300
32 oz water
lunch- 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 cup sliced almonds = 300
32 oz water
dinner- 1 cup watermelon-46, 1 cup strawberries- 49, 1 package frozen edamame- 140, 1 hard boiled egg- 78, 1 stick of monterrey cheese- 100 = 413
32 oz water
= 1013 calories
90 minutes of walking in the dirt pushing the stroller
No comments:
Post a Comment