Saturday, April 2, 2011

Set Back

Just as I was starting to feel good and getting excited about slowly building up to work out, I was told my recent bleeding was from doing "too much" and since I have stopped the last 2 or 3 days, so has the bleeding. Im nervous though because I know if I sit still for too long I will put on pounds regardless of what I eat. Im still on my feet and standing for longer periods but sleeping and sitting to hold the baby make for most of my day being still and not moving. I will keep trying to just walk a bit at a time but im 4.5 weeks out, only 1.5 wks till Im "supposed" to get cleared so I shouldnt be acting as if I just got released from the hospital either. Weather was great, enough to go to the beach but right now it is raining again so will probably stay indoors this weekend. The struggle continues!

No comments: