I went for a walk today and according to a new website I found
http://www.geodistance.com/ i walked 2 miles but i also did the stairs 1 time. These are not your average stairs, they are 111 stairs straight up with a few platforms so it actually takes 122 steps up and 122 down. Papa runs these things without stopping 15-20 times. I hurt around 3 times but my record is 15 times. I figured it was time to test the waters. Im not in my work out clothes or anything, but I just wanted to try it and it felt good. I have bad knees and for what ever reason my ankle has been hurting so this is going to be an effort but one I am willing to take and make.
My old soccer team is getting back together and invited me to come back out, i told them to give me another month. Its a big goal and im not set on making it back in 1 month so I want to see where I am at in 1 month, so we will see.
I took the kids to the rec center yesterday and then walked to Thais's pre school from there and obviously walked back to the car, it wasnt much but it was enough to give me blisters from the flip flops i was wearing. I dont plan these things but I am trying to be more active. I stand a lot more and usually holding a 12 pound baby so my arms should be good soon too! ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment