Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ouch!

I feel down the stairs yesterday. I landed on my butt and bounced a few times but i am so sore and bruised now. Sits up are clearly out of the question, i can barely sit down or get up yet alone put all my weight on my arse and do sit ups. I am able to walk once I am up and going, but getting in and out of the car or off the couch, or out of bed, even peeing... hurts. It looks like Im out of this competition. Good thing because it ends soon anyways. How ever I am planning for the December challenge already. Im really excited and hoping that by stepping up my cardio by playing more soccer and riding bikes weekly, on top of my sit ups and push ups, that i will continue, it will give me the extra push I need to help with my baby bulge. We shall see.... for now points for Saturday were 6, 4 miles- 5pts and posting= 1pt, ='s 6pts. and Sunday 1 mile=2pts, 75 push ups= 2pts, posting= 1pt, ='s 5pts.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Owie! Get better soon.

Heather said...

Thanks! I hope sooner than later.
-h