I am tired, Im not going to lie. I have a lot going on in my life this week with papa and the kids and my mom was out of town, not to mention Im playing in 3 soccer games in 5 days which i dont even get credit for in my competition. I feel like Im in 3 or 4 competitions at the same life. I got life and bills and work and errands, then i got my kids and trying to teach them, enjoy time with them and take them with us in this crazy life we live, then Im playing soccer, trying to get back the fun I used to love about soccer and then of course my challenge with my latina ladies. This is like no other challenge though, I am working out every day and its getting to me now. But I am also more motivated than ever to do this. I am so determined to win this thing. I was just getting ready to give up for today, Im so tired but then I saw the lady in 1st get 13 points for today and I am afriad if I take one day off, I will never be able to catch her. So I have to keep pushing myself each and every day and today I did and I am damn proud of it!
5 miles walked- 6 pts
sit ups 375- 6pts
posting- 1 pt
= 13 pts
and I did the 50 bridge up challenge, 3 days in a row now. Going to bed, Im exhausted.
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment