I woke up ready to go but the kids had open gym, so i waited till we got back but i did it while papa was cooking lunch. Walked 1 mile, which is really every minute i do a different movement, kicking, marching, jumping jacks, high knees, side to side, for 12 mins. Then I did 25 old skol sit ups, 25 squats, 25 old skol sits up, etc till 75. Then I did an extra 225 crunches, side abs, plank, etc. So in conclusion, I get points for all of this. You know how competitive I am, so I am all about the extra pts.
Yesterday pts-1 mile = 2pts, 75 push ups =2 pts, 75 sit ups= 2pts and checking in daily 1 pt= 7pts
Today- 1 mile= 2pts, 300 sit ups = 5 pts, checking in daily- 1 pt= 8pts
=15 pts total in 2 days, not bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment