Well after 2 weeks in the Triple Turkey Challenge I have moved up from 6th place to 3rd place. I am working hard and on nights I feel like I wont work out, I look on the blog to see who many points the ladies in front of me have done and I know if I miss just one day, it will make it even harder to not only catch up but to pass the ladies in front of me. So I have been working out at night right before bed and after dinner. I have never done this before, but I love it. Instead of eating dinner than sitting on the couch on the hours and then sleeping all night. Now my body is working after dinner and right before bed and i eat nothing till morning. It feels good, and new and new is always good.
Here are my stats after 2 weeks.
Summary
21 miles
3275 sit ups
600 push ups
total = 115 pts according to me 115 according to BB
and in detail
day 1- 1 mile= 3 pts,75 sit ups, 75 push ups, 1 for posting 7 pts
day 2- 1 mile= 2pts, 300 sit ups = 5 pts, checking in daily- 1 pt= 8pts
day 3 75 sit ups- 2 pts 75 push ups- 2pts posting 1 pt =5 pts
day 4 150 sit ups- 3 pts posting- 1 pts =4 pts
day 5 150 sit ups for 3 pts 75 push ups - 2pts posting is another 1 pt = 6pts
day 6 2 miles- 3 pts 375 sit ups- 6pts posting- 1 pts = 10 pts
week 1= 40 pts according to me 30 pts according to BB
4 miles
1125 sit ups
225 push ups
day 7- 3 miles- 4pts 150 push ups- 3pts 375 sit ups- 6 pts posting - 1 pt =14 pts
day 8- 5 miles walked- 6 pts sit ups 375- 6pts posting- 1 pt = 13 pts
day 9- 3 miles- 4pts 150 push ups- 3 pts 425 sit ups- 7pts posting- 1 pts = 15 pts
day 10- Nov 14th 3 miles- 4 pts 450 sit ups- 7pts posting- 1 pt = 12pts
day 11- Nov-15 3 miles- 4pts 75 push ups- 2pts 225 sit ups- 4 pts posting- 1 pt =11 pts
day 12- nov 16 300 sit ups- 5pts posting- 1 pt = 6pts
bonus weekly challenge 4pts
week 2 = 75 pts according to me 84 pts according to BB
17 miles
2150 sit ups
375 push ups
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment