Well just as i was feeling good and really motivated, i pushed it too far. I played my first real indoor soccer game last night and ended up getting tripped and since my feet were in the air behind me, this meant I landed on my already bad knees, my right now specifically. Of course at the moment I was trying to fight the lady who tripped me, but once I got home, i realize I was in real pain. I iced it and took some meds but it didnt help with the bruising or swelling. It hurts twice as much today but I hope its just that, a bruise in a bad position and thats why it hurts so bad.
How ever it didnt stop me from doing 75 sit ups or 75 push ups. I wasnt even going to do those but Im trying not to fall too far behind in points. Papa has his 1st game today and I had a lot of things to do for that today but I still did my work. Thats what its all about.
75 sit ups- 2 pts
75 push ups- 2pts
posting 1 pt
=5 pts
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment