Working out is hard to do when papa is out of town. I need all the energy I cant get because I dont get any time off or away from the kids when he is gone. Nothing at all, they shower with me, sleep with me, and their nap time i try to sleep or get online or watch some tv. Thats the only me time and it is spent laying on the couch resting not working out. I really wish I could and maybe i will find a way today but then i leave on vacation and will be sharing 1 hotel room with 5 other people, 6 total. I really doubt I will find any time or space to work out, lol! But its ok.... i always come back some how, some way and i guess when this family is reunited, i will find my way back.
No comments:
Post a Comment