Friday, August 14, 2009

Nothing

I have done nothing for 3 days. Ok let me correct that, i have not woke up early to work out in 3 days. How ever I have gone swimming twice and took the kids to a fun farm for 5 hrs on my feet in hot heat chasing them around and the library and cleaning and everything else. I am completely drained, I have given up my afternoon naps for chick flick movies from the library and i think it is killing me because I can not get up early anymore. I wake up like 6am and think ,ok i have 1 more hour, but then the next thing i hear is the tiny foot steps of my children at 8am and ooops there goes my time to work out. I am just soooooooo tired that im not waking up. So i took a nap today, and am hoping it will help me be able to wake up an hour early tomorrow to work out. I still feel good though, i am know i am firmer and skin is tighter and i eat and drink well, not great but for sure not bad. How ever I can always do better. Tomorrow is another day...

No comments: