Today was cardio and I only got a few minutes of it done before the kids woke up. Instead I made cupcakes with tiago and super cleaned the house then took the kids swimming. I feel good though. I want to mention 2 things in food that i am loving right now. I still love my granola bars, but i have the string cheese because it takes long to eat and it feels like i am nibbling for a long time, like on chips or something. And my all time fav right now at night when i want chocolate and dessert, but just a bit or so i have 100 calorie Breyers- Yo Crunch. They come in all falvors but you had real pieces of chocolate chip cookies or crunch bar and graham cookies that you add into the yogurt once you open it. So they are hard and crunchy. They are so good and i totally feel like I have had my fix of something sweet. I get really excited when I eat one, so its truly a treat not something i dread eating or feel like is a 2nd best and not what I really want. Im not a big yogurt fan so for me to be excited to eat yogurt, you know it has to be good.
2 comments:
hey girl~
i came to your blog and read and then left and then I came back and saw that noone had left you a comment on what an awesome job you are doing! So I am leaving a comment to let you know that I am proud of you and that you keep going cuz it makes you feel good! I am on the same path and now when i don't work out, i get really anxious like i missed my BC pill! lol
Anyway here's some encouragement to keep it up and that you reach whatever mini and major goals that you have set or you decide to set along the way!
xoxo
G
Gina- thanks girl! Oddly enough with this blog im ok with people not leaving comments because then no one knows who much i weigh or when i dont work out, lol! No really though, thanks for all the encouragement! Love and miss ya and thanks for always being there for me even through the miles.
-h
Post a Comment