Saturday, August 15, 2009

Not 1 but 3

So I woke up at 7am, got dressed figured I had a good hour before the kids woke up, i worked out about 15 mins before Thais came out then 5 mins later, Tiago came out. So I paused my ondemand dvr show and got them some breakfast and milk and turned on a movie. I was good for about 30 mins, then i had to change tiago, then i got another 20 mins, then tiago didnt want to watch thais's movie so i turned on trains on papa's computer and he was ok for a bit but the screen saver kept coming on, so i would go over and touch the mouse, then thais wanted to play train games, but she needed help so every few minutes i had to go help her. Yes i was working out, but I had to take a few kid breaks to get through it. Better than nothing though.

Now to the work out, I did 30 day shred again. I did level 3 first, then level 2 and finished with level 1. I was sweating so much and in so much pain, but it was a great way to come back to working out. Now Im about to take the kids to the pool and then to papa's rhino soccer game tonight. Going to be a long day and i know my soreness will kick in sooner than later, but it felt great!

No comments: