So todayyyyyyyy i worked out after the kids woke up and we had a blast. I have been so unmotivated and hormonal lately with head aches and who knows what else, so i finally just turned off the tv, turned off the computer and cranked up the music. I turned on my old ipod that still works and its the 1st generation one, i got when i lived in philly with the speakers i got as a wedding present. Love when technology survives! And we jammed out. For each song i did a different work out, but for the 1st few songs we just danced. It was my latin dance mix, and i was shaking my hips and doing salsa and samba, i was totally sweating and i was teaching the kids to shake it and then the song says in spanish, " go down, go down, go down, then go up and up and up" So i was teaching the kids how to do it too. SOOOOOO much fun. Then the next song i did jump rope, next song I did punching, like boxing, i did squats and push ups, both exercises Tiago was under me and making it hard but fun too and im glad i didnt ignore my kids or pay to go to a gym. We had healthy, free, family fun. Loved it. I used to dance with thekids a lot when they were little and i missed it, so we will be doing it daily. I did some sits ups and leg pilates, great work out and to top it off, we went to the pool directly afterwards. Great day!
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment