Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spinach

I am on a huge spinach kick. At my baby shower my bff made a spinach salad and I really liked it so after I have birth she came over one night and asked what dinner she could bring and I told her I had been wanting that spinach salad she had made prior, so sure enough she brought it over. Then she told me she gets 1 pound of baby spinach for $4 at costco, so my mom bought it and it is what I have been eating all week. Of course I added cheese, egg, walnuts, and this amazing raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing. I get a big bowl sometimes tupper ware type bowl and use that to eat out of, Its so yummy, I jut had some today and yet as I type this I am wanting more. After weighing in last Tuesday I got a little cocky and started eating shrimp chips and some other really salty stuff but I was craving it because I hadnt had it in 9 months. Living in San Diego, we have fresh sushi and fish tacos quite often so to not have it for 9 months was kind of tough but now Im loving it especially with Fish Fridays for lent, my mom has been this great tilapia but Im not sure what it is doing to Tatiana so I will stick to the spinach, that seems to keep her regular. I also think now that I had the shrimp chips and salty things, etc I dont want them anymore. I do cheat on my chocolate a bit, but only on Sundays since Sundays can or cant count in lent, its up to you. I do limit myself to 1 though on Sundays. I feel like Im standing and walking a lot with rocking the baby and shopping we have done and Im always hungry. 3 and 4am are the worse but I still dont get to eat till closer till 11am. Im still swollen in the belly region and wearing regular clothes are still a bit tight but i know I got to be shrinking in some way. We shall see on Tuesday....

No comments: