I was going to post how i didnt want to push it and would just walk in the house for 30 mins before i tried walking outside but then the weather was so beautiful today, I had to be outside. When Thais was at school, papa took tiago on a canyon walk and i put tatiana in the bjorn carrier and walked around the front yard. We have a few steps up to the front door and i did those for 10 mins and I can feel it already, got my heart rate up a little but not too much how ever i was wearing the baby so thats extra weight.
Then a couple hours later in the evening, we took all 5 of us up to the park. This time the baby was in the car seat/ stroller and we did a lap around the park. we walked up to the school and back home. I fed her while at the school but she slept the rest of the time. I can already feel it in my legs too. They are so weak, my knees are already acting up, i hope they just need to be worked out a bit.
Back on the spinach salad for dinner and lunch yesterday and drinking lots of water again finally, but im so tired now so off to bed I go. It wasnt much, no sweat or nothing but at 4 wks post op, im feeling good about today. The weather is helping, now only if the pool would warm up!
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment