I stepped on the scale yesterday and got 183 which is a pound more but i was holding the baby and when i stepped off it said 173 so Im assuming the baby is about 10 pounds. Im not counting that though because im only weighing in on Tuesday, so today i stepped on the scale and it said 171. I will take it, it's 1 pound less than last week. So be it!
Today we went to Legoland and I walked the entire time with an extra 10 pounds of carrying Tatiana around too. No it was good, we took turns holding her, had her in the stroller, and in the sling, but I am tired and sore. I keep telling papa I had major surgery 2.5 weeks ago, i think im doing pretty good considering.
It has been raining and more rain is coming but I hope to start walking again but trust me when I say Im in no rush. And for dessert tonight we had apple pie and vanilla ice cream, still avoiding my chocolate but satisfying my sweet tooth.
Back at it
9 years ago
2 comments:
Thank you but got a long way to go!
Post a Comment