Tuesday, March 15, 2011

172

I am going to continue to weigh in on Tuesdays just like at my doc appts. I used to do Fridays but then would cheat all weekend, so then I used to weigh in on Sundays but it was just depressing, so I will stay with Tuesday. Today I weighed in at 172, thats about 6 pounds less than last week and 22 pounds in 12 days. I wish it was this easy the rest of the way but I know I have a long way to go.

I will say I am working hard on my eating habits. I did end up giving up chocolate for lent and while at first I thought oh I just have to not eat dessert after dinner, its a lot more difficult than that. No hot chocolate, no chocolate chip pancakes or muffins that I make Thais every few days, or the crust or her nutella sandwiches or chocolate pop tarts, chocolate is every where, lol! I have tried to replace it with lots of bowls of apple sauce and pudding instead. The snacks I have are wheat thins and other healthier chips, not cheetoes and oreos like when I was pregnant. The weird thing is with out desserts I have less milk and I am a milk lover. When I was pregnant I couldnt get enough milk now I have no desire for milk, and I only have it in making pudding or maybe a bowl of cereal. I heard milk isnt great for the baby's digestive track when breast feeding so that kind of turned me off too. Im not having as much water as I like, heck Im not even eating a smuch as I should be. A few days at about 5pm, i realized I had not eaten all day. Awwww the life with a newborn. I did have fish though and I really missed that these last 9 months. Looking forward to eating more of that. Im still kind of leary of what I eat because i am breast feeding but so far she hasnt fussed much so Im sticking to it.

Anyways Im on a good track and its only day 12 and i have lost 22 pounds. Its a great start but I got a long road ahead of me.

No comments: