Wednesday, March 9, 2011

178

Quickest 5 day weight loss ever, just give birth, lol! Im kidding of course but its a good starting point from 194. Bought a brand new scale yesterday on the same day I got weighed at my doc scale so I know they are both about the same. I am still eating well and thinking of giving up chocolate for lent which is major for me. Ever since i stopped smoking about 10 yrs ago, i always have a small bite of chocolate afterwards but this will challenge me to have a healthier sweet. Maybe fruit or honey or something else sweet but not chocolate. Its perfect timing with just giving birth and avoiding easter candy etc. No working out for many weeks, heck walking is a still a challenge right now with sore stitches, sore abs, and super sore boobs but in due time. Reteaching myself how to eat is number after 9 months is #1 right now.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

YAY! For the big loss. LOL! Are you setting a goal weight?

Heather said...

Corinne- I would love to be pre wedding days of 130's but for now 150's would be nice then 140's and one day 130's.

-h