Tuesday, March 29, 2011

168

Oh yeah lost 3 more pounds from last week. I am really shocked but super excited. I didnt have high hopes for this week and actually even though I didnt eat meat yesterday, I ate a lot of other food. I got so excited about meatless monday and I wanted to set myself up to succeed that I ended up cooking 3 meals, doubling them all, and making double jello, only to end up eating most of the food yesterday. How ever I am trying to watch WHEN i eat and that seems to be helping too. Im really trying to eat bigger meals at lunch or afternoon like 4pm then maybe just a snack later.

So I am back to my weight before getting pregnant the 3rd time. I was always between 155 and 165 but when i went to my 2nd doctor i was 168, so now it is time to work on the other weight from my other 2 kids. I know I say it every week but this is going to be a real effort. I have so much sag right now every where its crazy. I still dont fit in my clothes and am using the same 3 outfits or so but the scale says 168 so Im taking it.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

YAY Heather!

Heather said...

thanks! Im shocked but excited!