Im enjoying fish fridays, it completely reminds me of my days in Detroit when I lost those 20 or so pounds for my 30th birthday. I ate lots of fish and rice for weeks and it worked, so im hoping it helps this time too. Yesterday i had a fish taco and shrimp taco for lunch but that was more of our craving it for 9 months and not having it. Today I had another shrimp taco then fish and rice for dinner. I even measured my amount of rice, just like the old days. I am really motivated and seeing the oreos and chocolate chip cookies on my cup board doesnt even tempt me anymore. I finally finished the pound of spinach we had, so taking a break from that, but i got some greek yogurt and am giving that a try as I have heard rave reviews about it. I still have to work on more fruits and veggies and i mean fresh not canned or frozen. I am hoping to make a soup soon and just warm that up for a few days. I know I wont lose a lot more weight since I am not burning a whole lot but at last Im not gaining. Sadly im not drinking a lot of water either which is weird because i have never had a problem with is before and with breast feeding, you'd think it would be easy for me. Oh well something else to work on. Hope all this fish doesnt effect my sweet baby girl and my milk. We shall see....
2 comments:
I love Greek yogurt.
I dont "get" what the big deal is besides I have only heard its healthier, but im still eating it.
Post a Comment