Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It wont be that hard

I am so over this program yet I keep doing it. Its a serious love and hate relationship. I was telling the boys before we started how i didnt want to work out so i started making dinner for all of us and they were doing the warm ups while i finished dinner. Then the neighbor said, "its just arms today, should be that bad". I thought ya ok, your right. Ha Ha!!! 15 mins into the work out, i was sweating beyond belief. Granted im using 12 pound weights which in all my years of doing weight lifting classes at gyms, i never used more than 8 pounds, so Im for sure pushing myself. Also why i was cooking brother johnny called me weak for not doing the entire program , so of course that sparked me. Either way I did it and checked another day off my list. 17 days down.. yippee!!! (lots of sarcasm there, lol)

No comments: