Thursday, June 3, 2010

Still going...

I cant believe I havnt check in since last wednesday. Ok well thursday we worked out like normal, me still moaning and whining but i did it. Friday we took the day off and went to chuck e cheese which was "bad" but fun and im glad because you have to enjoy life while working out. So Saturday we had a lot to do including fly back to the west coast. Papa and I woke up early and worked out then went about our day. Made for a very, very, very long day but we did it. So Sunday which was supposed to be our day off we worked out since we had taken Thursday off, so we are still on track.

Then came real life, once back in SD papa started working with my cousin all day and coming home at night to paint the pool and there is no time for working nor no energy for him and we have done this as a team so I have been waiting for him and only ended up not working out,which was making me feel very blah. (i use this term a lot, its part of my own dictionary) So no work out monday or tuesday. Wednesday comes along, i am supposed to play soccer but papa has to work and my mom goes with my aunt to the hospital, i have no one to watch my kids. I say screw it and take the kids with me to soccer. I need t play, I havnt played in over a month and soccer is what has always been my true love and joy So i played and had a blast, kids had to suffer a little bit but hey moms have to be happy too. I made it up to them when we went straight o a huge park/ play ground after soccer then went shopping. I ended up coming home and doing p90x, so i worked out twice yesterday. Which finally leads me to today! I did 2 p90x work outs today one before lunch and one after lunch. So now I am one day behind on p90x but i will do 2 works outs tomorrow and be all caught up again. Im actually going to start trying to do p90x "doubles" next week. Where you do cardio in the morning and weights in the evening. We will see. Papa isnt doing this but he is getting a great work out of his own with all the manual labor he is doing. Im proud to say my mom is now walking for 1 hour a day too in the evenings and i will do what ever i can to support her as she supports me.

So im still here, still fighting this never ending battle of weight loss and working out and eating right. Which also I am eating better now than ever before. Even my aunt said she has never eaten this healthy before in her life. I love to eat asparagus , cous cous, strawberries, banana, bagels, sliced meat, nuts. I also found out im not pregnant so I guess that means at least one more month of p90x. Yeah and boo, lol!

No comments: