Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Still on time out

Family is just leaving today, they have been here for over a week and it has been crazy busy too busy really. Going to bed late and waking up early for world cup game, i know its excuses but i can barely keep my eyes open, yet alone work out. I will though, i did p90x for 30 days of the original plan, now i want to try 30 days of the lean plan which is mainly just cardio. I played soccer yesterday and Im not too too sore, my knee hurts of course, but over all i feel good which is amazing since i have done nothing in days. Well actually i have been swimming a lot and im loving it. We have a pool in our back yard so it makes it an easy work out. Going to work on that a lot this summer. So yes im still here, yes i still struggle with weight and working out but i am feeling ok. I got some new clothes and 3 new bikini's and believe it or not, i feel good in them. I always have felt good in bikini's, so that makes me happy.

No comments: