Thursday, June 10, 2010

every other day

On days I can, im doing great. Monday i worked out 3 times, tuesday i didnt feel well, Wednesday I played soccer then worked out with the p90x and today I didnt work out. Im really struggling to do p90x now since papa is out of town and its just up to me now and my body has been acting funny. No im not preggo but something isnt right, hope to get to a doc soon, but i doubt it. I am very proud f the work I have done on the good days and very sad on the bad days. still trying to figure out the whole balance of working out which is my "me" time but taking away from my time with my kids and then spending all my time with the kids and ignoring me. I thought I figured it out by taking the kids and the dog to the park and play ground and i brought my work out but i spent the entire time checking back and forth between the dog and the kids that I didnt get a good work out. I did Monday but not so much on Wednesday. Anyways im still working on it and now with family coming into town, world cup, lakers in the finals... excuses, excuses, I know, i know, but really its just time management and Im obviously horrible at it.

No comments: