Sunday, May 16, 2010

Take 2 and doing good

It's going much better this time around. I have just completed week 1 and feeling great. I even did 2 in 1 day. Its been a hectic week with my birthday and papa's beach soccer but im making sure to fit this in there too. I played soccer on Wednesday and walking a lot especially in deep sand has been quite the work out on top of p90x. I am using the bands for arms and back, i did legs and back, we do abs every other day, did yoga and kenpo (karate) plus polymetrics which is a lot of jumping and squatting with no weights. Each day something new. Im eating ok minus the birthday cake, but i feel good. Im happy! We are going out of town for 2 weeks but the house we are staying at has p90x too so i am hoping we can all work out when we are there too. They have a great little area to walk around and the kids bikes are there so Im hoping to go walking while the kids ride. Staying active is my goal even while we travel. Lets see how it goes...

No comments: