Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 9

I am determined to do at least 30 days, hopefully 60 or 90, but Im at least doing 30. I say that because I could become pregnant at any given point and I dont want to commit to something knowing I wouldnt be able to finish it. So basically until I get preggo, Im doing P90X. Its kind of my way of thinking, get this body as good as I can because Im about to ruin it all over again, lol! JK!

So yesterday before getting on the plane to fly cross country, I worked out. Then today after taking care of some business this afternoon, papa, I and our adopted lil brother Johnny did 2 work outs since I was a day behind. We have plans to do another one tomorrow. Its been fun working out with the boys and laughing yet motivating each other also. Its always hard to work out with a pro athlete but we do our best. Im tired thats for sure, traveling, time change, busy weekend and weeks ahead of us AND P90x???? yeah tired...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks on all fronts
-h